From time to time, we make videos to answer questions raised by customers. Although these videos are not produced in a professional way, they may contain some useful/interesting information which may be useful for other customers and partners of ours worldwide. In this case, why not we share them with you and others?
Here is one video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR67KNxP55w) we would like to share. This video presents the accuracy and stability of a single point platform produced by us. Equipment used / settings in this video as below:
19i Multi-Function Indicator. Capacity x division = 30kg x 1g.
KS-L platform (50 x 60cm) with Zemic L6G-100kg load cell. Dead load applied to load cell = 14kg.
Standard weights (adjusted to F2 or better).
Give us a “LIKE” and share with your friends if you like this video.
This video provides step by step setup information and things to alert when using the i19 and a19 App with FM products. Information including: -
• Types of and how to distinguish a BT module (TTL based).
• Guideline on how to connect a BT module to the connection plug provided.
• How to set Comport 1 to provide TTL Output.
• Settings on FM Machine when using different BT modules.
• Things to be aware and settings on FM machine when using a third party BT module, serial to Lan and serial to WIFI module.
• Settings on Android and iOS device when using various BT version module and WIFI transmission.
Weight Readings at Corners…| Big Platform | Light Capacity with High Load Cell Utilization| High Resolution | at 0 Degree Celsius |